Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanks Buddy

So I went out with the professor last night. I thought everything was going well. Good flowing conversation, no awkward pauses or uncomfortable silences. Smiles, laughing, good times, right? I may have let the fact that I watch American Idol slip into the conversation at one point. He picked up on it, but I thought all was well. I think I kind of liked this guy. He was cute. So cute. Sweet smile. Great eyes.

And then as we were walking to our cars, he turned and said "thanks, I had a great time" and shook my freaking hand. A handshake? What the hell is that? I got the "thanks, buddy" vibe from the handshake. He did say he would like to do something again, but as of yet, nothing. No phone call.

Ugh. Why do I do this to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment