Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Arty McLetdown

So Arty McArty and I finally had our second date last weekend. And alas, it was, as the title of this post suggests, a bit of a letdown. It was like hanging out with a colleague and at the end of the day thinking, "that wasn't bad as I thought it was going to be."

We were friendly, conversation was just fine, but that was it. It was just.... fine. Nothing to get excited about. No desire to call him, no "I can't wait to see him again" feelings, none of that. I have never jumped out of a car so fast in my life. I sensed there was a leaning in for the kiss starting to happen and so I quickly turned my head and thanked him and darted out of the car all in about a matter of 2.2 seconds. Seriously, I could have won an award for "Quickest Getaway Exit" ever.

Huh, wonder why he hasn't called me?

No comments:

Post a Comment