I've seen this going around on different blogs and thought it might get me back to blogging. Thirty topics, thirty posts. We'll see how it goes. Some seem to me like I might just be repeating myself, so I may skip a few here and there. It is a start though in terms of getting me writing again and I have been missing that.
1. Something you hate about yourself.
2. Something you love about yourself.
3. Something you have to forgive yourself for.
4. Something you have to forgive someone else for.
5. Something you hope to do in your life.
6. Something you hope you never have to do in your life.
7. Someone who has made your life worth living for.
8. Someone who has made your life hell.
9. Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted.
10. Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.
11. Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
12. Something you never get compliments on.
13. A band or artist who has gotten you through some tough ass days (write a letter)
14. A hero that has let you down (letter)
15. Someone or something you couldn't live without it (you have tried to live without it)
16. Someone or something you could definitely live without
17. A book you've read that changed your views on something.
18. Your views on gay marriage
19. Your views on religion or politics
20. Your views on drugs and alcohol
21. (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two just got into a fight an hour ago. What do you do?
22. Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
23. Something you wish you had done in your life.
24. Make a playlist for someone and why you chose those songs.
25. The reason you believe you're still alive today
26. Have you ever thought about giving up on life? Is so, when and why?
27. What is the best thing going for your right now?
28. If you were pregnant right now, what would you do?
29. Something you hope to change about yourself and why?
30. A letter to yourself. Tell yourself everything you love about yourself.