Monday, February 22, 2010

Red Flags All Around

Last week my dear friend from way back when (8th grade to be exact) set me up with a guy from her work. She warned me that he was just getting out of a relationship, but didn't give me any other details. What she failed to mention was that he was three months out of a 12 YEAR relationship. 12 YEARS!!! And two kids. So, that was red flag number one. Red flag number two? Favorite bands? Guns n Roses and Iron Maiden. Now, don't get me wrong. I love me some G n Fn R, but favorite band? Not quite. Red flag number three? His "favorite past time"? Smoking pot and watching a good adventure/action movie.

Later on in the evening we met up with some other friends and one of the women pulled my friend (the one who set us up) into the bathroom and was like, "What the hell are you thinking?" My dear friend looked at her blankly and said, "What?" Friend #2 responded with, "Ummm.... she's intellectual. And he........ is not"

Enough said.

I have a new guy lined up for Friday night. Keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment